About the Common Assessment Method for Standards and Specifications (CAMSS)
CAMSS is the European guide for assessing and selecting standards and specifications for an eGovernment project, a reference when building an architecture and an enabler for justifying the choice of standards and specifications in terms of interoperability needs and requirements. It is fully aligned with the European Standardisation Regulation 1025/2012.
CAMSS Assessment is a solution which corresponds to the output of an assessment of a standard, technical specification or standard developing/setting organisation using the CAMSS Assessment EIF Scenario. Each assessment produced is considered a CAMSS Assessment once it is approved by the CAMSS Team. Any approved assessment is published by the CAMSS Team and publicly available in Joinup.
Assessment of Schema.org 14.0 with the Common assessment method for standards and technical specifications (CAMSS).
Schema.org provides a collection of common vocabularies that can be used by webmasters to code their web pages so that they can be read by the major search engines.
The specification has been developed and maintained by Schema.org.
The assessment has been performed with the CAMSS Assessment EIF Scenario v5.0.0.
This release consists of the following release components:
- CAMSS Assessment of Schema.org 14.0; The assessment of the Technical Specification performed using the CAMSS Assessment EIF Scenario.
- CAMSS Assessment of Schema.org 14.0 in RDF format; The assessment of the Technical Specification in RDF format.
- CAMSS Assessment Summary of Schema.org 14.0 EIF Scenario v1.0.0; Summary of the assessment performed containing the different justifications for the CAMSS criteria per category, the results of the assessments and additional observations.
- CAMSS Info Package v7.0.0; Document explaining briefly CAMSS action’s context.
- European Union Public License v1.2; The license under which CAMSS Assessment will be released.
- CAMSS Assessment of Schema.org 14.0 EIF Scenario Release Notes v1.0.0; The release notes of this CAMSS Assessment release.
- CAMSS Assessment of Schema.org 14.0 EIF Scenario Release; An archive containing each of the above mentioned files.