eTrustEx is a project of the Directorate General for Informatics of the European Commission under the ISA2 Program.
e-TrustEx Web is a Web application offered to Public Administrations at European, national and regional level to set up secure exchange of digital documents by human users via standardized interfaces.
What's new in version 3.3.0
- create a pre-filled draft message that contains already all the metadata copied from the original message
- Sender gets a specific Notification when a message has been properly received by the receiver
- Fix signature verification in Edge
- a message is shown to the sender in status 'Delivered', even if it is not visible in the receiver's Inbox
- duplicate message has been sent
- Hide uploaded tick box is not working properly
- Hide upload tick box not working for newly added files
e-TrustEx Web has been verified to be compatible with the following browsers:
|Browser||Required Version||Additional information|
|Firefox||59||Requires the folowing two preferences to be enabled in about:config.
The project source code is hosted on Github: https://github.com/etrustex/Open-e-TrustEx-Web
If you have any question concerning this specific release or about the Open e-TrustEx platform, please feel free to contact us via the following mailbox :EC-ETRUSTEX-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu