The Synonym finder v2 release is improved by:
- Added support for EUROVOC. Previously Eurovoc was available only through the LusTRe framework. Now the EUROVOC SPARQL endpoint is directly accessible
- Added support for a local version of the DET Thesaurus. The thesaurus must be loaded in a GraphDB repository with name DET, the SPARQL endpoint hardcoded in the tool is: http://localhost:7200/repositories/DET
- Added support for a local version of the Worldbank Thesaurus. The thesaurus must be loaded in a GraphDB repository with name wb, the SPARQL endpoint hardcoded in the tool is: http://localhost:7200/repositories/wb
- Web agent information for Wikidata searches. Web agent information is added to the header of requests to Wikidata, better complying with the access policy of wikidata.
- Search in table A search button is added. It looks for the word entered in the top left text field in the results table. This can for example be used to look if a word is already in the table before it is added using the ‘add word’ button.
- Max L dif. field A field ‘Max L dif.’ Is available. It gives a value for the maximum length difference when looking up terms. Default value is 5. This means the term searched for is rejected if it is more than 5 characters longer than the input term. E.g. with value set to 2, and search term is ‘car’, the word ‘cars’ will be considered a match, but the word ‘carport’ will not be retained.
Download the tool here