The third Public Sector Procurement Summit will welcome back over 250 commercial professionals, with the aim of examining how to successfully implement new policies and spread best practice.
This year’s event, which is once again supported by the Crown Commercial Service, is designed to focus on the needs of procurement and commercial teams from across the public sector. The summit’s main themes are based on feedback from last year’s audience and contributions from a steering group including representatives from the CCS, LGA and UKNeF.
By attending the 2015 Summit, you will improve your understanding of:
• How to respond to the SBEE Act
• The adjustments required to successfully implement Public Contracts Regulations
• How to work and measure engagement with SMEs
• Steps needed to improve supplier risk management in the public sector
• Making real savings from pooled procurement of common goods and services
• What’s needed to successfully redesign public services
• Progress in developing a recognised, valued commercial profession
• The effect of future EU public procurement plans on the UK