0.4.0 / 2020-01-17
- log web forms with non-encrypted transmission
- distinguish links and hosts between first- and third-party
- bugfix: always normalise cookie domains
- bugfix: consider URLs equal if only fragment (part after #) differs when browsing multiple pages (#16)
- feature: limit beacon hosts to requests detected by easyprivacy.txt
- feature: add computed property to cookies and local storage objects: firstPartyStorage is true if the cookie is stored under a first-party host (considers also cookie path)
- feature: sort cookies with respect to their expiration (all session cookies at the end)
- feature: add HTML output describing the collection alongside tables and lists with evidence
- feature: allow highlighting with doubleclick on cells and list items in HTML output
- feature: require explicit option --overwrite to delete existing files
- feature: allow the use of TestSSL.sh or TestSSL.sh data to enrich the evidence collection
- update: update bundled filterlists easyprivacy.txt and fanboy-annoyance.txt to the most recent version as of 2019-12-12
- update: update puppeteer version to v2.0.0
- feature: add new tool website-evidence-reporter to allow generation of HTML output from JSON output without repeating the evidence collection.
Together with custom templates, this allows the generation of different HTML reports from the same data. It also helps the development/debugging of custom templates.