On 21 October 2021, a webinar on ‘The reuse of software as an asset in the fight against COVID-19’ will be organised by Re-Use, an initiative of the Belgian social security institutions. This event will focus particularly on the impact of software reuse, including the reuse of open source software during the pandemic and its potential to meet rapidly changing needs.
The Re-Use initiative is a project designed and launched by the Belgian social security authorities to provide institutions with a repertoire of reusable software and components.
During this first webinar, several business and technical experts will analyse software reuse during the COVID-19 crisis and its potential to meet changing needs and to significantly reduce the time-to-market process of a solution, as well as how reuse can be integrated into institutions' projects.
This event will be presented in French and Dutch, and all sessions are listed below:
- 10:00 - 10:05: Introduction
- 10:05 - 10:25: Snel schakelen in de strijd tegen Covid-19 (NL)
- 10:25 - 10:45: ReUse, la clé d'un "time to market" plus court (FR)
- 10:45 - 11:00: Break
- 11:00 - 11:20: Les mesures Corona ONSS - un soutien aux employeurs (FR, NL)
- 11:20 - 11:40: Praktisch hergebruik in software-projecten (NL)
- 11:40 - 12:00: Q&A
The attendance is free of charge and registration is required.