In order to achieve such a goal the OpenEuropa initiative will focus on the following activities:
- Build, maintain and release loosely-coupled, reusable software components, licensed under EUPL-1.2.
- Build, maintain and release fully-fledged solutions for the European Institutions.
- Provide a high-level architecture overview of web-related information systems.
- Establish reusable technical governance guidelines.
- Contribute back to upstream open source projects.
More information on the initiative is available on the GitHub project page.
European Commission - DIGIT
Only members can create new content.