A new release of tau-argus is available. See https://github.com/sdcTools/tauargus/releases
Version 4.1.5 is provided as Windows binary. There is a version with and without a bundled 32-bit Java runtime.
If you use the bundled version, tau-argus should automatically use the bundled jave runtime and by-pass any existing installed Java version, also in case of 64 bit Windows.
For all changes, see the Release notes.
Changes w.r.t. version 4.1.4:
- Modular and Optimal now use the same method to deal with the scaling of the cost-variable.
- Some memory-issues in TauArgusJava.dll fixed.
- Some issues related to the number of significant digits are now fixed.
- Partitioning in Rounding should work again.
- Some issues concerning saving tables (e.g., options) are fixed.
- Added many checks when reading tabular input.
- Some small bugs in interface fixed.