This release adds support for the most-recent generation of Citizen cards, shows the recipients of CCE containers, and provides stability improvements.
- The decryption process now also highlights container recipients
- Added support for STARCOS G4 cards
- Added support for A-Trust a.sign premium cards
- Provided a native OS X build for 64 bit platforms
- CCE now remembers and recalls previously used folders
- Improved the file path sanitization
- Fixed a possible (missing) permission problem with the Linux installers
- Fixed the download of HTTPS stores for cases where the remote server supports only DHE or ECDHE cipher suites
- Fixed occasionally occurring problems with LDAP searches
- Ensured compatibility with Windows 8 and OS X with never Java versions
- Several UI improvements and Minor Fixes
- Updated documentation
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32 and 64 bit
- Linux 32 and 64 bit
- OS X 32 and 64 bit
- Windows: please unzip the .zip file for your architecture and start the installer process.
- Linux: please unzip the .zip file for your architecture, assign 755 permissions to the .bin file (chmod 755 cce-3.2.0.bin) and execute it.
- OS X: please open the provided .dmg file and install according to the instructions provided in the archive