What is displayed on this page?
On this page, you can see a list of all interoperability solutions hosted on Joinup and all federated interoperability solutions hosted on the federated repositories. For each solution, the list shows:
- the name of the interoperability solution;
- a short description;
- the user who has created the interoperability solution and the creation date;
- the rating;
- the number of downloads; and
- a link to the download page of the interoperability solution. The “download” button links to the latest release of the solution.
How can the list of solutions be sorted?
- The list of software can be sorted by creation date, by title, by rating, and by number of solutions;
- A select list of selection criteria is available at top of the page (selection on type of solution, selection on the language and selection on keywords).
How to view an interoperability solution?
To enter a interoperability solution, click on its title.