About the Common Assessment Method for Standards and Specifications (CAMSS)
CAMSS is the European guide for assessing and selecting standards and specifications for an eGovernment project, a reference when building an architecture and an enabler for justifying the choice of standards and specifications in terms of interoperability needs and requirements. It is fully aligned with the European Standardisation Regulation 1025/2012.
The EIRA Library of Interoperability Specifications is a library containing the standards and specifications defining the interoperability requirements of the architectural building blocks (ABBs) contained in the European Interoperability Reference Architecture (EIRA). The aim of this library is supporting solutions architects when modelling using EIRA.
This release consists of the following release components:
- ELIS catalogue v1.0.0 BETA.ttl; The EIRA Library of Interoperability Specifications in TTL format.
- ELIS catalogue v1.0.0 BETA.xlsx; The EIRA Library of Interoperability Specifications in Microsoft Excel format.
- ELIS Interoperability Specification Domain Type v1.0.0; The list of all the domains used in the ELIS catalogue.
- ELIS MIME Type v1.0.0; The format type of content of the distribution files.
- ELIS CISSV Entity Type v1.0.0; The constituent entities of the ELIS.
- EIRA v3.0.0 SKOS; The EIRA as controlled vocabullary in SKOS format.
- ELIS Overview v1.0.0; Document for the introduction to the ELIS catalogue.
- CAMSS Info Package v3.0.0; Set of informative documents about CAMSS.
- ELIS Release Notes v1.0.0; The release notes of this ELIS release.
- EUPL License v1.2; The license under which ELIS will be released.
- ELIS v1.0.0 BETA Release; An archive containing each of the above mentioned files.