Modules for Online Applications (MOA) are software tools that provide implementation and integration support for the functions and procedures mandated by the Austrian e-Government strategy. The MOA-ID component within this project supported the identification and the authentication of citizens in online processes by using the Austrian E-ID.
MOA-ID 4.2.0 features the E-ID Proxy functionality to connect SAML1 applications to the Austrian central E-ID system and provides identification and authentication based on citizen-cards, mobile-phone signature, or eIDAS.
- Requires Java 8 as minimum
- Switch Logger implementation from log4j to logback
- Add a special module for eHealth applications only
- Some small code stabilization
- Update of third-party libraries
Release package "moa-id-auth-final-4.2.0.zip"
SHA256 checksum: 2e082d79c1ee75d58ce5e280ad09e6f37afa367cc4510c39dab085f528f9de8e