Text of the European Union Public Licence (EUPL).
- version 1.1 published in January 2009 (22 languages)
- version 1.2, published in Official Journal of 19 May 2017 and available in 23 official languages of the European Union.
This page contains all the official versions of the European Union Public Licence (EUPL). The preamble written for v 1.0, explaining the purpose of this Free/Open Source Software Licence, together with links to further information on the licence is still valid.
- General information about the EUPL
- Guidelines for users and developers on "how to use the EUPL" (available in 22 languages)
- EUPL compatible open source licences
- The EUPL community
- EUPL v.1.0 (previous version) on the European Commission site
- List of the experts having participated to the legal quality verification of the various linguistic versions of the EUPL
- Translation of the EUPL into the official languages of the European Union - Report on comments received by the European Commission
- Study of the compatibility mechanism of the EUPL
- Preparations for the EUPL v.1.0
- EUPL Workshop
- Articles on EUPL