Text of the European Union Public Licence (EUPL).
- version 1.1 published in January 2009 (22 languages) SPDX identifier EUPL-1.1
- version 1.2, published in Official Journal of 19 May 2017 and available in 23 official languages of the European Union SPDX identifier EUPL-1.2
Recommended licensing terms: "Licensed under the EUPL-1.2-or-later" .
This page contains all the official versions of the European Union Public Licence (EUPL). The preamble written for v 1.0, explaining the purpose of this Free/Open Source Software Licence, together with links to further information on the licence is valid for later versions.
- General information about the EUPL
- Guidelines for users and developers on "how to use the EUPL" (available in 22 languages)
- EUPL compatible open source licences
- The EUPL community
- EUPL v.1.0 (previous version) on the European Commission site
- List of the experts having participated to the legal quality verification of the various linguistic versions of the EUPL
- Translation of the EUPL into the official languages of the European Union - Report on comments received by the European Commission
- Study of the compatibility mechanism of the EUPL
- Preparations for the EUPL v.1.0
- EUPL Workshop
- Articles on EUPL