Version 1.16.1 of the Interoperability Test Bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a minor maintenance release to upgrade third party libraries, and to correct minor bugs related to the display of tooltips and the test bed’s test execution REST API.
This new version is online in the Interoperability Test Bed service hosted by DIGIT but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The Test Bed's installation guide (for development and production use).
- The Test Bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the Test Bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.16.1
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, improvements and new features. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-1178] - Long help tooltips are not correctly wrapped after activating conformance dashboard status tooltips
- [ITB-1184] - REST API inputs cannot replace user input map variables