Version 1.8.0 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This release focuses on providing additional community customisation possibilities through features such as the definition of specific labels for test bed concepts and the optional display of actors. GITB TDL is also enhanced with support for warning-level validation steps and the possibility to display for test steps additional documentation or instructions as rich text.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.8.0
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-512] - Deleting conformance statement text parameter values does not immediately refresh the display
- [ITB-513] - Test suite upload can fail if endpoint names vary in case
- [ITB-516] - Unable to delete domain that contains specification with actors
- [ITB-518] - Binary actor parameters interpreted as strings in test sessions
- [ITB-520] - Test execution diagrams with multiple actors can break diagram display
- [ITB-432] - Support warning-level failures for verify steps
- [ITB-433] - Support more extensive descriptions as metadata for test steps
- [ITB-434] - Display additional documentation for test steps as instructions to users
- [ITB-489] - Allow a community administrator to customise the labels used for Test Bed concepts
- [ITB-511] - Allow actors to be set as hidden (deprecated)
- [ITB-461] - Remove noise from gitb-ui logs