LEOS prototype enables to create and draft legislative documents via a web user interface. Document's content is stored in an XML format, currently Akoma Ntoso V2. The prototype implements use cases based on acts issued by the European Commission (proposals for a directive, regulation...) but it can be extended to support other legislative tradition.
New in this release:
- Updated HOWTO documentation
- Feature to suggest a change in the text
- Accept or Delete suggested changes
- Comments deletion with button
- Updated dependencies (frameworks and libraries)
- Technical improvements
Please see the README file included in the release to learn how to compile and run the project on your local machine without external dependencies.
You can provide us feedback on that work at DIGIT-LEOS-FEEDBACK@ec.europa.eu
the LEOS team