The Digital Public Administration Factsheets are published as part of the National Interoperability Framework Observatory (NIFO) project of the ISA2 programme, and constitute a vital step in the process of monitoring the development in Digital Public Administration in Europe.
The goal of these factsheets is to become a prime source of country intelligence on all digital public administration-related matters in Europe, while capturing useful information on the main trends and developments in this field. At the same time, the factsheets provide information on European countries’ main actors and institutions responsible for the maintenance and delivery of Digital Public Administration services.
To provide a detailed picture on the state of Digital Public Administration development in Europe, the Digital Public Administration factsheets are updated through a comprehensive research process which involves the following phases:
- A qualitative review of the information already available in the factsheets, an update of the key document information (e.g. individuals responsible) and thorough desk research on the latest developments in digital public administration;
- The Word file of the factsheets is then directly distributed to the different national contact points (NCPs) for their contribution;
- A content and consistency check is performed after receiving contribution from the NCPs;
- A final quality assurance check for the style and language of the document is performed by a professional editor;
- A final validation process involving the national representative is conducted.
The following factsheets are published here: