ITAPA is the leading international congress on information technology use in public administration organized in Slovakia every year.
ITAPA Congress aims to help speeding up the information society development in public administration actively, mainly by:
- increasing demand for information society development in public administration
- creates space where representatives of politics, public administration, academic field and commercial subjects meet and exchange their information
- bringing information on latest projects and foreign trends, provided right by foreign experts
- allowing presentation of various solutions using information technologies
- awards and supports the best implemented projects that are introducing and using information technologies to public administration’s processes.