This page contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the GeoDCAT-AP Working Group meeting of 31 March 2015.
- Time: Tuesday 31 March 2015, 14:00-16:00 CEST (UTC+2) (World Clock)
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/geodcat-ap/
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/geodcat-ap/
- Click 'Enter as a guest', fill in your name and click 'Enter meeting'.
- Click 'ok' to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer 'Start' to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Dial your Local or International Access Number:
United Kingdom: +442033189433
- Dial the Conference Room Number: *1323004#
- Follow any voice prompts.
Meeting Minutes and other files
GeoDCAT-AP_2015-03-31_1st_WG_Virtual_Meeting-minutes_v0.02.pdf - MEETING MINUTES
GeoDCAT-AP_specification_WG_DRAFT_1_v0.15.pdf - DRAFT SPECS
1. Welcome and overview
3. Collaboration in the Working Group
GeoDCAT-AP release page: Joinup page where all the DCAT-AP versions are published.
GeoDCAT-AP Mailing list and public mail archive on Joinup.
Contributor Licence Agreement: Sign the contributor licence agreement, so that the EU can provide this specication under an open licence, the ISA Open Metadata Licence v1.1 (Register an account on Joinup to contribute).
4. Context and previous work
5. GeoDCAT-AP: introduction to first working draft
- motivation: use case
- RDF bindings
- controlled vocabularies
6. Wrap-up, actions, planning the next working group meetings
In order to successfully plan the next working group meetings, please find below the following Doodle polls:
- 2nd WG virtual meeting: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/document/geodcat-ap-2nd-wg-virtual-meeting-2015-04-15
- 3rd WG virtual meeting: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/document/geodcat-ap-3rd-wg-virtual-meeting-2015-04-29
Issues raised so far
- 139986 - GeoDCAT-AP: Clarify why the scope is set to ISO19115:2003 and not to ISO19115:2014
- 138935 - IM2 - How to describe datasets available via services with specific access methods
- 138907 - PR12 - Replace dct:spatial by property in line with INSPIRE approach
- 138937 - IM4 - Recommend best practice for spatial coverage
- 138909 - PR14 - Add new property to express lineage
- 140223- GeoDCAT-AP - Decide when testing of the proposed specification should take place
Nature of documentation: Technical report