This page contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the GeoDCAT-AP Working Group meeting of 15 September 2015.
- Time: 15 September 2015, 14:00-16:00 CEST (UTC +2) (world clock)
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/geodcat/
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/geodcat/
- Click 'Enter as a guest', fill in your name and click 'Enter meeting'.
- Click 'ok' to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer 'Start' to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Dial your Local or International Access Number:
United Kingdom: +442033189433
- Dial the Conference Room Number: *1323011#
- Follow any voice prompts.
Meeting files and meeting minutes
2. Overview of comments received during the public review period
3. Feedback on testing the GeoDCAT-AP XSLT
4. Resolution of open issues
5. Next steps
Issues raised during the public review
The following issues have been reported within the public review period:
- GeoDCAT-AP [PR]: Investigating with the OP the possibility of mapping ISO topic categories to EuroVoc
- GeoDCAT-AP [PR]: Recommendations against the use of dct:conformsTo to reference systems (spatial and temporal)
- GeoDCAT-AP [PR]: Revise text related to the default CRS of a bounding box just to say: follow GEOSPARQL
- GeoDCAT-AP [PR]: Clarify that locn:geometry can be used for any geometries, and not only for bounding boxes
- GeoDCAT-AP: GeoDCAT-AP XSLT does not return information on the data catalogue
- GeoDCAT-AP: GeoDCAT-AP XSLT returns multiple dcat:landingPage's
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for marine regions
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for location information
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for discipline
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for spatial resolution
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for spatial representation type
- GeoDCAT-AP: Keyword controlled vocabulary
- GeoDCAT-AP: Good practice on how to identify responsible organisations
- GeoDCAT-AP: Coordinate Reference System - Sepatare into horizontal and vertical CRS values
- GeoDCAT-AP: Conformity Statement
- GeoDCAT-AP: Convert metadata records from RDF to ISO 19115/INSPIRE?
- GeoDCAT-AP: Include the creation date into the temporal reference
- GeoDCAT-AP: Relevant roles mapped with the responsible organisation
- GeoDCAT-AP: Keyword DCAT-AP mapping for series
- GeoDCAT-AP: Example compliant to the new TG metadata
- GeoDCAT-AP: How to specify the resource language and metadata language?
- GeoDCAT-AP: Use of dct:licenses and dct:accessRights
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for frequencies
- GeoDCAT-AP: ResourceType - detected bug in the XSLT
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for dcat:theme
- GeoDCAT-AP: Semantics of agent roles
- GeoDCAT-AP: Editorial issues
- GeoDCAT-AP: New version of ISO19115:2014
- GeoDCAT-AP: DCAT-AP bindings missing
- GeoDCAT-AP: Add hierarchy level to the resource type
- GeoDCAT-AP: Update proposals on the resource locator
- GeoDCAT-AP: Keywords in datasets and dataset series
- GeoDCAT-AP: Descriptions of spatial datasets... services and series as well?
- GeoDCAT-AP: GeoDCAT-AP mapping with INSPIRE Maintenance information
- GeoDCAT-AP: Responsible Party Roles - RDF mapping
Click on the following link to search for all the issues raised so far, with keyword 'geodcat-ap': https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/search/issues .
Previous WG calls
More information on the first WG Virtual Meeting can be found here.
More information on the third WG Virtual Meeting can be found here.
More information on the fourth WG Virtual Meeting can be found here.
Nature of documentation: Technical report