What is a factsheet?
A factsheet is a document that describes the overall situation and progress within a particular country in a particular domain.
Subscribe to a factsheet
Who can subscribe to a factsheet?
Any registered user can subscribe to a factsheet.
How to subscribe to a factsheet?
To subscribe to a factsheet:
- Click on “Subscribe” button in the right-hand side menu
- Check the checkbox in front of the factsheet name;
- Choose whether to subscribe “on updates” and/or “on comments” by checking the checkboxes;
- Click on “Save”.
Highlight a Factsheet
What is a highlight?
Any member of a community can highlight content within her/his community, so that it becomes visible to other community members in chronologic order of highlighting. Nearly all content types can be highlighted within any community, including news items, events, documents, cases, factsheets, open-source software, semantic interoperability assets, and even other communities.
Who can highlight (or remove highlight) a factsheet?
- Users belonging to at least one community can highlight factsheets;
- Once the factsheet is highlighted, it is displayed in their community;
- The person who highlighted the content can remove the highlight from the content page;
- You cannot remove a highlight that you did not add by yourself; and
- Only community facilitators can remove highlights.
How to highlight (or remove highlight) a factsheet?
To highlight a factsheet:
- Click on “highlight this factsheet" link;
- A list of communities in which you are belonging to will be displayed;
- Choose the communities [by checking checkboxes in front of them] where you want to highlight the case and click on the "highlight content" button;
- If the factsheet has already been highlighted, either by you or by somebody else, the checkbox in front of the community's name should be already checked;
- If you want to remove the highlight, uncheck the checkbox in front of the community's name and click on the "highlight content" button.