ABR Team is pleased to share the Framework for Base Registries Access and Interconnection (BRAIF) with public.
The document proposes a conceptual model for the framework and addresses important topics related to access to base registries and their interconnection, for instance:
- It sets data governance
- It explains master data management and metadata management
- It proposes data architecture, e.g. data flow design
- It proposes resolution for data quality and data security aspects
- It also touches technology architecture.
On the long term, this Framework aims to serve as a guidance to Member States on how to grant access to data in base registries and how to interconnect the base registries.
This version of the document will be discussed with public to confirm that it serves the needs of Member States (MS) and address their challenges (e.g. on how to establish a governance model, ensure data quality in base registries, etc.).
Follow the news next week starting the 15th of June;
- Discussion on Joinup on ABR Collection;
- Post on LinkedIn in Joinup Group;
- Public webinar on the 29th of June.
Do you have any comments on Framework? Please share them in the comments section below or send us via email.
Do you have any questions to ABR Team? Contact us via ABR@trasysinternational.com.