Dear Members of the ABR Community,
We would like to invite you for a 2 hour webinar on April 27 2017 at 10:30, on the ISA² action “Access to Base Registries”.
The objectives of the webinar are:
- Update on the status of the deliverables developed until the present date, and
- Start the discussion for the creation of an initial “Framework for Base Registries Access”
- Analyse the action’s “way forward” and debate on services that the ISA² Program could offer to the Member States based on their needs
- Explore potential collaboration between Member States in regard to Base Registries at national and cross-border levels
This event is of particular interest to ISA² Committee Members, EU policy makers, eGovernment representatives and other service providers that incorporate information from base registries in their public services.
Participants to this webinar will learn about:
- Good Practices on building successful interconnections of Base Registries;
- Guidelines on Building Successful Interconnections of Base Registries;
- a Catalogue of Reusable Solutions for a Base Registry Interconnection;
- the state-of-affairs of Base Registries interconnection described in Factsheets;
- the initial ideas regarding the Framework for Base Registries Access.
You can join the webinar at the following link: https://ecwacs.webex.com/ecwacs/j.php?MTID=m3ddc77824739041839b647a2bd969719
Meeting number: 849 209 289
For more information or to confirm your attendance, please reply to the following e-mail: ABR@everis.com
Please do not hesitate to invite all those you think would be interested in participating to this event.
The ABR Project Team