We are delighted to invite you to our webinar dedicated to the review of the Data Catalogue Application Profile (DCAT-AP) which will take place on 25 November 2022, from 14:00 to 16:00.
In addendum to the webinar, an informal meeting on High Value Datasets will be held. The adoption of the Implementing Act on High Value Datasets (HDV) is foreseen by the end of 2022.
Given this context, the interest expressed by participants in the community on having a clearer picture and the need of sharing their knowledge on this matter with others, this informal meeting will be a first step towards building DCAT-AP support for HDV.
A more detailed agenda can be found below:
- Objective of the webinar
- Discussion on a number of issues raised on GitHub
- Replacement of the use of some controlled vocabularies
- Improvement on SHACL shapes
- Further detailing data services
- The preparation on the alignment with the upcoming release of W3C DCAT 3.0
- Next steps and wrap up
- Informal meeting on High Value Datasets
If you would like to join the webinar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to contribute to this discussion on GitHub.
The slides, meeting minutes and recording will be made available afterwards.