Registration instructions for the Sharing & Reuse Conference 2019
To be able to attend the Conference, you will need to complete both REGISTRATION and ACCREDITATION, a two-step process required for security reasons by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
- valid ID with an expiry date (the same that you will have in Bucharest)
- EU Login account (you can create it during the registration process)
During the registration process, you should receive the following emails:
- ‘Acknowledgement of registration’ once you have submitted the registration form
- ‘REGISTRATION CONFIRMED, Sharing & Reuse Conference 2019, Bucharest, 11 June 2019’ once your registration has been approved. This email contains a link to a mandatory accreditation application
Please note: If you do not complete your registration on the first attempt, you will have to wait a few hours to receive an email ‘Complete your registration - Sharing & Reuse Conference Bucharest, Romania 11 June 2019’ with a link to complete your registration.
Before you start, you should have the following ready:
- Valid ID with an expiry date (the same that you will have in Bucharest)
- Arrival and departure details (means of transport, transport reference number, time of your arrival and departure)
- Scan of your ID (Format: *.jpg/*.jpeg, 3 Mpix minimum, 3 MB maximum)
- Your photo (Format: *.jpg/*.jpeg, 3 Mpix minimum, 3 MB maximum)
Accreditation link is included in the email confirming your registration ‘REGISTRATION CONFIRMED, Sharing & Reuse Conference 2019, Bucharest, 11 June 2019’.
Once the accreditation application is completed, you will receive a confirmation email ‘#RO2019EU – Accreditation ACCEPTED'
See you in Bucharest on 11 June!