The “European Union Public Licence” (EUPL) The EUPL is the first European Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) licence. It has been created on the initiative of the European Commission. It is now approved by the European Commission in 22 official languages of the European Union.
- Text of the EUPL (EUPL-1.2 - in 23 languages)
- EUPL Guidelines for users and developers (in 22 languages)
- EUPL compatible open source licenses
- Why the EUPL ?
- Impact of the EUPL
- FAQs on the EUPL and how to use it
- EUPL Community
- EUPL-1.2 (txt EN version)
- EUPL infographics (February 2016: one page reusable information)