The webinar dedicated to the review of BRegDCAT-AP took place on 21 March 2023, from 14:00 to 15:00.
The main purpose of the webinar was to:
- present the current state of BRegDCAT-AP - its intended function and role in relation to DCAT-AP.
- discuss with the Community the future steps and strategy related to the BregDCAT-AP specification.
In addition, some time was given to discuss BRegDCAT-AP-related issues raised on SEMIC Github.
If you are interested in knowing more about this webinar, feel free to contact Aline Verbrugge.
Present the current state of BRegDCAT-AP and discuss its future role and relations with to DCAT-AP, CPSV-AP and ABR
1 hour, starting at 14:00 until 15:00 CET on 21/03/2023.
- Introduction and objectives of the webinar
- Updates for the Base Registries community
- BRegDCAT-AP – purpose, current status and tools
- BRegDCAT-AP – possible scenarios for the future
- Discussion and Q&A
- Wrap-up and next steps
The meeting minutes and recording will be made available after the event.