The contest is now closed. All eligible entries were assessed by the Evaluation Committee which selected 31 solutions for the final round. The Jury shortlisted the sixteen best solutions (four per category). The results are available here.
The text below is only for your information.
The European Commission invites you to take part in the second edition of the Sharing & Reuse Awards Contest organised as part of the ISA² Programme Sharing & Reuse action.
What are the awards about?
Have you been working on digitalising public services successfully? Have you developed a solution which falls into one of the categories mentioned below? Share your experience by applying to participate in this contest! Public administrations looking for specific IT solutions will be interested to see how you have addressed similar challenges and learn how to reuse the open source software or shared IT services that you have developed. Bring visibility to your exceptional work!
The prizes that can be won are € 15 000 for the first team and € 10 000 for the runner-up in each of these 4 categories:
- Most innovative open source software
- Open source software with the biggest impact on citizens or businesses
- Most innovative shared IT services (commonly developed or shared)
- Shared IT services (commonly developed or shared) with the biggest impact on citizens or businesses
You will find detailed information about the application process here.
The 16 shortlisted solutions’ owners will be invited to the Sharing & Reuse Award ceremony.
- When? June 2019
- Where? Romania
If you are among them, you will be kindly asked to:
- outline your solution in a 4-minute presentation
- prepare a more detailed presentation of the solution for publication on Joinup
The key dates of the Sharing & Reuse Awards contest are shown below: