Our legal interoperability team is always inspired by and thus strives to promote innovative practices that support digital-ready policymaking.
On the 8th and 9th of March 2023, Masters of Digital will return with a hybrid event featuring two days of networking, high-level keynote speeches and topical panel discussions, with a focus on Europe’s digital resilience.
The leading theme of Masters of Digital 2023 is going to be “A resilient digital Europe in times of crisis”.
Take the opportunity to learn about:
- Digital's role in solving the energy crisis
- European Cyber Governance
- European Health Data Space
- 2023 - The Year of Skills.
Interesting sessions you could attend:
- Digital Deep Dive: Cyber Resilience Act, 8 March @ 11:45 a.m. CET
- Disinformation and digital resilience, 9 March @ 09:20 a.m. CET
- Trustworthy AI for societal resilience, 9 March @ 10:00 a.m. CET
- The view from CEOs - data strategy and digitalisation as an answer to economic headwinds, 9 March @ 12:15 a.m. CET.
Find out more information about the event and register here!
Consult the agenda here!