The Legal Interoperability Team is happy to announce the launch of a new training on digital-ready policymaking. You can check the published course on the EU Academy platform.
Considering digital aspects from the start of the policy cycle to ensure that policy proposals are ready for the digital age, future-proof and interoperable is crucial for smooth policy implementation. Our training on digital-ready policymaking is in line with the related guidelines of the Commission’s better regulation toolbox (see Tool #28) and it focuses on the six digital-ready components. In case you wish to learn more about multidisciplinary teamwork, which is the key enabler of digital-ready policymaking, check out this training too!
In our course, besides getting familiarized with the concept of digital-ready policymaking and its essential components , you may get inspiration from the best practices across Europe. To better illustrate the practical examples, we have invited:
- Dr Marion Stiastny - Head of Application @ Federal Ministry of Finance of Austria – to talk about automated child benefit payment in Austria,
- Mateja Prešern – Head of Transparency @ Ministry of Public Administration in Slovenia – to explain how to achieve legislative coherency based on open-data regulation in Slovenia,
- Roberto Alongi – Policy Officer @ European Commission – to elaborate how data reuse and once-only principle are catered for in the European Maritime Single Window environment regulation,
- Michał Bukowski – Enterprise Architect @ Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland – to elaborate on how Poland approaches assessment of the drafted regulation from the Government Enterprise Architecture perspective,
- Dr Konstantin Kolloge – Head of the Coordination Office for Regulatory Sandboxes @ German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action – to explain how German policies allow for testing innovative solutions in a controlled environment, and
- Kristoffer Nilaus Olsen – Chief Adviser @ Agency for Digital Government of Denmark – to talk about approach toward drafting future-proof legislation in Denmark.
Check out our new course and gain a certificate on digital-ready policymaking!
We look forward to receiving your feedback and to hearing more about your learning needs.
And, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.