Page under development
The reusable board game toolkit offers a set of ingredients and conditions to transfer knowledge between organisations.
Any organisation can learn and experiment with a set of anticipated challenges to be answered throughout the gameplay.
The reusable board game toolkit allows creating synergies across organisations.
The reusable toolkit is composed of the following elements:
- Boardgame: Divided into 6 categories that will be assigned to each player/team. Each category has 6 placeholders tokens for the exchange of information.
- Category booklets: 6 category booklets with 12 questions and 1 insight per question.
- Insight cards:72 cards, 12 questions per category (4 questions per difficulty level)
- Tokens: 36 tokens, 6 colours.
- Rulebook: Contains all the rules to start playing the game and secondary information to consult during the game.
- Content Spreadsheet: Contains all questions, answers and insights that comprise the game content.
- Printing manual: Contains all instructions to print and distribute the game and materials.
- Feedback template: After the game, players should submit it to establish a communication channel.
- Fonts: Use this set of fonts to integrate your texts into the game graphic design